Submissions are now closed for 2013.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Rules & Guidelines for Submission:
1. NIFF accepts films from Iranian filmmakers, films made about Iran or Iranians, and/or films that include Iranians as part of the cast or crew.
2. Please make sure to include your Withoutabox tracking number with your submission.
3. If not in English, the film submission must have English subtitles.
4. Films may not be affiliated with any political or religious organization.
5. Films must be available for viewing on digital format (NTSC only).
6. Films may not be released or owned by a sales or distribution company worldwide, unless they have signed an official release.
7. NIFF reserves the right to retain a copy of the film for use with the festival and all other promotional events affiliated with the festival.
8. NIFF cannot be held liable for print/video materials, which may be lost or damaged.
9. Once your submission has been accepted, you will need to provide a high rez (1024x768 px min.) still image from the film, synopsis, and trailer (on Youtube or Vimeo).